What goes better with holiday festivities than a pretty cocktail. Changing out the usual orange juice with cranberry juice adds that little extra something for your next brunch gathering.
Adding a rim of lime tinged sugar, a few fresh cranberries and some sprigs of fresh rosemary makes such an attractive presentation.
To your health!
Happy New Year Galley Peeps. May 2017 bring nothing but good things your way!
- 1 bottle of your favourite bubbly (4 oz per serving)
- 1 bottle of cranberry cocktail (2 oz per serving)
- For garnish: sugar, lime, cranberries, fresh rosemary
- Wet rims of each glass with cut lime.
- While still wet dip glass rim in sugar
- Add ¼ cup (2 oz) of cranberry cocktail to each glass
- Pour ½ cup (4 oz) bubbly into each glass
- With skewer poke a hole through cranberries (I used 3 per garnish)
- Thread cranberries onto rosemary
- Add cranberry/rosemary garnish to each glass and serve up some holiday cheer
inspiration thanks to Lindsay from Delish