Sea Salt Galley Kat’s Resource Page
Welcome to my resource page. In it, I will be posting links to trusted sites I have found to be invaluable as recipes sources; health and wellness information; planning and organizing tips; and useful kitchen and galley gear.
Check back often. I’ll frequently be adding to my ever-growing list. And please, if you have suggestions of links you would like to see featured, let me know.
- This Old Gal: so many delicious Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker recipes
- Pressure Cooking Today: another good resource for cooking fast and healthy
- Budget Bytes: who doesn’t like to save $$ while eating well?
- RecipeTinEats: In Nagi’s own words: “My recipes are cost conscious, made using everyday ingredients and (mostly) healthy. But sometimes I feel the need to unleash the demon within“
- Food Bloggers of Canada: A great resource for recipes from some of the best Canadian bloggers.
- Food52: This site never disappoints.
- Cooks Illustrated: A wealth of tested recipes and product reviews.
- Kitchn: Another of my favourite sites for inspiration
- Sea Dog Boating Solutions: “Offering Products worldwide that make boating more enjoyable and fun“. My go-to place for my Omnia stove top oven and related galley gear.
- The Boat Galley: ‘galley tips, tricks and insights‘
- SailingRed: A blog about our adventures, boat modifications and becoming minimal.
- Well.ca: They “believe that you should never have to compromise on the health, wellness, baby and beauty products you choose for yourself and your loved ones“. Superior customer service and free shipping of orders over $29 (CAD)
- Dr. Bronner: “A family business committed to honoring the vision of our founder Dr. E.H. Bronner by making socially and environmentally responsible products of the highest quality, and by dedicating our profits to help make a better world“
- Kuhn Rikon: my favourites are the hotpan and the 4th burner.
- Lagostina: Campaggio 8 piece nesting cookset completes my basic cookware.
- Omnia: No oven onboard? No problem!
- Starfrit: Loving my new ‘Rock’ griddle.
- Paprika: My favourite recipe manager.