Quick and dirty is the name for tonight’s supper. Where we are it’s chilly and we’re tired and hungry sailors.
I used quick cooking noodles, some tomatoes and velveeta cheese to made a creamy sauce, added some leftover grilled chicken and cooked it on the stove top.
Comfort food at its best!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups cubed Velveeta cheese,
- 4 cups cooked pasta
- Mix together soup, broth and tomatoes.
- Add pasta and chicken and stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared baking dish or Omnia stove top pan.
- Dot top with Velveeta cubes.
- Bake at 350 ° until cheese melts, about 20 minutes
- If using Omnia, cover and place on heated base plate and cook until mixture is bubbly and cheese has melted, about 20 minutes