TURKEY QUINOA MEATBALLS
These little nibbles, packed with protein,
make a great happy hour treat…
…just drop each on a boston lettuce leaf
and serve with your favourite tomato sauce.
Use the same mixture,
pack it into a baking tin
and make a turkey quinoa meatlaof
inspired by Just a Pinch
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- ½ cup minced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and minced
- ½ cup grated zucchini
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp dried chili
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp Bragg seasoning (or your fave soya sauce)
- 1 well beaten egg
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Form into 1" balls.
- In batches in a pan with a small amount of oil,
- brown on all sides,
- or bake in an oven (if you are lucky enough to have one)
- ° for 20 minutes.
- Serve as above with your favourite sauce.