Grilling time folks and this rather tasty meal could never be easier. Just gather all your ingredients together.
Divide amongst four sheets of foil and season liberally.
The limiting ingredient is the potatoes (depending on the size), so when they are done the rest will be fully cooked, about 20-30 minutes and the corn was so juicy and tender it didn’t even need added butter.
These would make a great camp fire meal shared with friends. We made four packets so that tonight’s efforts will give us a delicious repeat for tomorrow.
- 3 ears of corn, cut into 2" pieces
- 4 sausages of choice, cut into 1" pieces
- 4 cups baby potatoes, cut in half
- 24 deveined peeled shrimp
- Olive oil
- Cajun seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Gather all your ingredients together.
- Tear off 4 sheets of heavy duty foil, about 12-18" in length.
- Divide divide corn, sausage, potatoes and shrimp evenly on each of the 4 sheets.
- Season liberally with cajun spice, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Fold each into a neat packet.
- On medium high grill cook for about 20-30 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Careful when opening to release steam.