You can do this the quick way
or you can do it the long way.
…but oh my,
with some pre-planning
was SO worth that extra effort…
…the long and the short…
serves 2 very hungry sailors
1 recipe homemade refried beans or 1 can refried beans
1 recipe Homemade Rancheros Sauce or your favourite salsa
butter for frying eggs
4 tortillas, warmed
1 lime quartered
chopped cilantro or parsley
Fry your eggs sunny side up
Spread each tortilla with warmed refried beans.
Top with fried egg.
Drizzle with a good helping of rancheros sauce.
Sprinkle with chopped cilantro or parsley.
Serve with sliced avocado and lime quartered on the side.
…and depending the time of day
and how long Captain had to wait for his breakfast…
…a well chilled beer.
- 4 eggs
- butter for frying eggs
- 4 tortillas, warmed
- 1 lime quartered
- 1 avocado
- chopped cilantro or parsley
- Ranchero Sauce
- Refried Beans
- Fry your eggs sunny side up
- Spread each tortilla with warmed refried beans.
- Top with fried egg.
- Drizzle with a good helping of rancheros sauce.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro or parsley.
- Serve with sliced avocado and lime quartered on the side.